You will be working to deliver a mix of consultancy services and MarTech capability implementation on client engagements.
Please let Agency know that you found this position on Jobs as a way to support us, so we can keep posting.Apply Now
Reporting to the Head of Technology Consulting as a Solutions Consultant at Loop Horizon you will be working to deliver a mix of consultancy services and MarTech capability implementation on client engagements. You’ll be working closely with our internal Marketing Consultancy, Digital Analytics and Technical Capability teams to identify what’s needed and deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
Your work will be meaningful and have a strong impact on our clients’ success. You will have a high degree of freedom in your work, with support from the entire Loop Horizon team, and you’ll interact with some of the best minds in the data technology and marketing.
• Serve as a trusted technical advisor to our customers by providing technical expertise on the MarTech ecosystem, educating them on the art of the possible with a particular emphasis on CDP infrastructure-based implementations and consulting them on their digital transformation journey
• Work closely with our clients to understand and document the as-is capability of their data, storage, analytics and connections to marketing and contact channels e.g. e-mail, social, web personalisation, contact centres and tools for optimisation
• Support the development of business cases for client projects
• Document the future desired business objectives and high-level requirements and undertake gap analysis
• Working with colleagues in the technology teams, provide recommendations to senior stakeholders on the solution
• Working with the client and internal teams to scope out delivery, ensuring that projects are initiated successfully and that all parties are clear on scope and success criteria
• Support the estimation and planning of delivery of the requirements
• Evangelize, educate and support customers on data driven use cases and their execution
• 5+ years client-facing experience as a Solutions Consultant or in technical solutions implementation or technology consulting roles working in data with the ability to see the commercial opportunity in the data and apply that in any industry
• Experience in using data for personalisation, applying models and reporting to improve business performance and developing tools such as Next Best Action
• Excellent understanding of the MarTech solutions available in the market, especially those from Adobe and Google, as well as the major Cloud and Customer Data platforms (mParticle, Segment, Telium)
• General knowledge of other digital marketing tools: Analytics, Attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, Social Media platforms
• General knowledge of data driven marketing practices: audiences, retargeting, exclusions etc.
• Mobile marketing and technology experience is a huge plus particularly deploying and supporting RESTful APIs & mobile SDKs and performing and supporting customer data integrations
• Fluent in data architectures at a conceptual level and an ability to make recommendations for change within them
• Good understanding of the key principles of data science and how they can be applied for good business outcomes
• Ability to develop thought leadership around Business Strategy & Transformation for different industries, combining latest innovative thinking with practical application
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
• Excellent analytics skills
• Enjoys the challenge of problem solving and a can-do attitude
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday, plus an additional 3 days leave to be taken between Christmas and New Year
• Pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Flexible benefits scheme including cycle to work and electric car leasing scheme
• Hybrid working
• Excellent opportunities to grow and develop
• Vibrant, friendly, dynamic team with regular social activities and team events
Loop Horizon are radically redefining the way brands utilise their 1st party data. We are a fast-growing organisation at the forefront of change within the digital landscape, delivering consultancy and software services across Consumer, Business and Health industries.
We pride ourselves in building robust relationships with our clients through delivery of quality goal-based services. We focus not just on enabling clients with data and technology capability but really enabling their Marketing teams through strategy, activation, collaboration and embedded ways of working.
In line with Loop Horizon’s growth and increased client demand for experienced delivery support, we are hiring a Solutions Consultant to join the team.