You will need to be a pragmatic, commercially focused and proactive HRBP with a diverse skill set and strong generalist experience. You must be prepared to deliver the full spectrum of HR support, from more strategically led HR initiatives in support of the overall business strategy, to operational day to day HR administration. This is a new role and therefore the ability to drive new projects and initiatives is essential.
The role reports in to MD, Marketing who is a member of SMT with additional responsibility for the People Agenda. The role is based at the Loop Horizon offices in Kew, London.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide an effective employee relations support service to all Line Managers which enables a productive, engaged and inspired team; to include performance management, absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness management
- Line management and development of HR Assistant / Office Administrator
- Identify new HR initiatives and present recommendations to the Directors for approval
- Provide the necessary tools and coaching to managers in support of performance management
- Define and implement a training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement to support business growth
- Provide guidance on development for managers and their teams, including working with external suppliers of learning and development
- Facilitate talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for the resourcing process and retention across the business
- Support managers in the recruitment of new staff, specifically in the creation of offer letters and contracts, completing the reference process, right to work checking and onboarding of new staff
- Work closely with the Directors in determining compensation and benefits offered and provide advice and support to line managers and employees on company benefits, remuneration issues and benchmark data
- Prepare and gain agreement through the Directors to any spend requirements within the HR function and define added value outcomes related to that investment
- Update and communicate company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant employment legislation and best practice in both UK and other jurisdictions. Ensure line managers are up to date with any changes
- Provide training, support and coaching on processes and procedures where required
- Keep up to date with legislation and ensure company compliance
- Update all HR records, files and systems
- Liaise with payroll provider for both UK and other jurisdictions
- Establish and manage Talent Acquisition – Previous experience should demonstrate a solid recruitment bias
- First point of call for all HR issues
- Ability to advise on and manage the full range of HR issues
- Actively support culture development in what is still a young business
- Actively support the communication strategy
- Align with Operations Director on development and implementation of new process
- Ideally fully qualified to CIPD Level 7 or operating at the equivalent level through experience
- Confident leading on HR matters and supporting managers on all aspects of people management
- Previous experience of working as a HR generalist; preferably with some international experience
- Ability to produce reports and statistics as required
- Good knowledge of UK employment legislation and HR best practice
- Demonstrable experience in managing HR projects at the appropriate level
- Strong experience in development and management of recruitment
- Self-starter with a hands-on and can-do attitude
- Natural and credible influencer at all levels
- Cross cultural sensitivity/experience
- Superb presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Personal energy and resilience
About Loop Horizon
Loop Horizon are radically redefining the way brands utilise their 1st party data. We are a fast-growing organisation at the forefront of change within the digital landscape, delivering consultancy services for big brands across Consumer, Business and Health industries.
We pride ourselves in building robust relationships with our clients through the delivery of quality goal-based services. We focus not just on enabling clients with data and technology capability but really enabling their Marketing teams through data-led and customer-first strategy, activation, collaboration and embedded ways of working.
In line with Loop Horizon’s growth and continued need to scale effectively, Loop are looking to hire a HR Business Partner to join the team and lead the HR function.